Arrow has provided training and solvent welding technical assistance for our customers since 1964, over 50 years. The selection and application of the proper solvent cement is critical to the integrity of the entire piping system. Through proper skill and knowledge during the solvent welding process, a consistent and successful joint will be attained every time to ensure a long, trouble free service life for the piping system.
Please call the ARROW Technical Support Department at 1-800-678-9058, with any questions or concerns regarding the proper application of ARROW products.
Please review our ‘How to Apply Cements’, ‘Solvent Cement Tips’ and ‘FAQ’ pages, for additional information. ARROW’s installation and procedures for joining plastic pipe and fittings, is based on the ASTM D2855 standard.
Safety guidelines and procedures should always be followed when using Arrow solvent cement products. Read the product label for Caution and Instruction information and follow these guidelines:
- Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and other sources of ignition.
- Use only in well ventilated area; if not well ventilated, use forced ventilation or NIOSH approved respirator. Avoid breathing of vapor.
- Wear skin and eye protection. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on compressed gas or air piping systems.